Old November 21st 04, 02:35 AM
R Oxley

It's there. Click on the second link, the one with "ohmynews" in it, then
scroll about half way down, slowly. It is the very last photo in the
article. Volume, on/off, tone maybe. No tuner.

Bob

"Jim Murphy" wrote in message
I couldn't find it. I guess I am blind. Jim

"Beloved Leader" wrote in message
om...
There's a neat link at RadioIntel today.
http://www.radiointel.com/

"North Korea: Journalism In The Service Of Kim Jong-il"
http://english.ohmynews.com/articlev...97456&rel_no=1

Scroll about 40% of the way down the page to see a picture of a NK
receiver. Typically, it is set to receive only one station.

I cross-posted this, because 1) it's shortwave, and 2), it's a tube
receiver. I can't tell you anything about the vintage of the radio.