Old November 21st 04, 04:32 PM
dxAce

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Pervert? Most of the perverts I know live in Canada, 'tard boy.

I guess you would know. It looks as though you don't like mingling
with your own kind near home.

LMFAO at the stupid Canadian 'tard boy.

Just remember, the average IQ is higher in the USA than it it is in Canada.

It would be ten points higher if you moved to another country. It's
not our fault you were in Canada when they took the last survey. That
hurt.

I think that the country count total and QSL count is too!

How are your militia connections doing? Been buying them any more
ammo? Have the Feds been by yet to check your sanity?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Does that page advocate the violent overthrow of the American
government? Is It Michigan Militia approved?

Michigan Militia?

I'm with UCOMM.

dxAce
Michigan