Old November 25th 04, 03:56 AM
Terry

Al Patrick wrote in message ...
Pastor Peters is on 9.985 MHz right now and is telling of a fellow who
did everything OPPOSITE of what the doctors told him to do and got
extremely healthy!

He tells some other stories relating to the same subject!

He can be heard NOW on 9.985 (it's 9:00 EST / 14:00 UTC) and at 12:00
Noon EST / 17:00 UTC on 12.160 MHz and at 23:00 (11:00 PM) EST / 04:00
UTC with this very same program - on 5.070 MHz.

He's also on at 10:00 PM / 22:00 EST / 03:00 UTC with a different
program which *may* be a LIVE program. This program will repeat 6 hours
later also on 5.070 MHz at 04:00 EST / 09:00 UTC.

He has a guest on now telling of natural treatment of sicknesses -- and
the objectives of the DRUG COMPANIES whose goal is to SELL MORE DRUGS!

I once worked with guy who went to the doc because his left arm
"hurt". The MD ran a EKG and told this clown that he was having
a heart attack and should let them call EMS. He laughed, left
came back to work and dropped dead about 2 hours later.
He told us "there is no way a heart attack can cause my arm to
hurt".
Yea, sure.
Darwin in action.
He was only 23 and in "good" shape, worked out several times
a week at the gym, ran marathons, and had the brains of a flea.
While half the MDs out there graduated in the bottom half
of their class, they damn sure know a lot more about medicine
then I do.
Terry