Old November 25th 04, 10:38 AM
Brian Hill

"tommyknocker" wrote in message
I was listening to the BBC tonight (0300 Nov 25) and they had a long
report on whether or not the Ukraine is headed for a civil war. Their
presidential election was rigged by Russia, and nobody in Ukraine is
accepting the "winner". The US has said that it will not accept the
"winner". There are massive demonstrations there, the squares are filled
with people all day and all night, and the "loser" is calling for a
general strike. Why do the Ukrainians have more courage than the
Americans? America has had TWO rigged presidential elections in a row
and nobody is protesting-sure they're grumbling, but there are no
massive demonstrations and general strikes. Why isn't there a civil war
in America over America's rigged presidential elections? Why wasn't
there one in 2000? Are Americans too weak and stupid to recognize when
they've been had? Hats off to the Ukranians-they understand democracy.
Americans apparently don't.

Are election worked just fine. This is the second time that I've noticed you
hinting that Americans are stupid. So why don't you be fair and tell us just
were your from?
B.H.