Old October 22nd 04, 02:54 PM
w9gb

"Denis O' Flynn" wrote in message
Anyone have the dimensions for the 4 top radials for the Hy-Gain
18AVT/WB-S.
I have downloaded the manual but no specs are on it. I assume the
measurements are critical.

Denis EI6HB
ei6hb at eircom.net

Denis -

This specific antennas has been discontinued by MFJ / Hy-Gain. An Adobe
Acrobat version of this manual is available from the Hy-Gain web site.
http://www.hy-gain.com/products.php?prodid=AV-18AVT

http://www.hy-gain.com/man/pdf/AV-18AVT.pdf

Although the original manual did not have the length of the 4 radials below
the 80-meter resonator, I did see that on Page 6 of the Adobe Acrobat
document -- that someone had handwritten in this data:

1/8" solid rod -- 11 1/4 inches length.

Possibly an actual 18AVT owner could confirm this handwritten measurement.

w9gb