Old November 27th 04, 05:02 AM
Michael

Always wondered how well these things worked? According the CC Crane Co.
they're the best innovation since 'Amplitude Modulation". Fine, but can any
real user chime in with some performance stats?

Seems to me that it's almost too good to be true, but once in a while a
great product does come out and is superb. So, any Select-A-Tenna users have
any opinions they wish to share? My brother wants a Sony AP1....might this
be a cost effective alternative. His use is near distant / local AM.

Thanks,
Mike T.

"David" wrote in message
news
http://www.grove-ent.com/ANT21.html

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 18:31:18 GMT, "Gary Brown"
wrote:

Please state condition and price shipped to ZIP 27513.

Gary
K4GPB