Old November 27th 04, 05:14 AM

ccrane pedals JUNK! About six years ago I bought one of those $164.00
plastic ccrane JUNK radios that Art Ohhhh Myyyyyy Goddddd Bell and
George Afraid Of Ouija Boards Noory (George Noory actually doesn't know
how long he was in the Navy) tout so much and at the same time I bought
one of those round JUNK antenna thingys with the knob in the middle of
it.That piece of JUNK radio and that piece of JUNK antenna thingy didn't
show me anything at all.I packed that JUNKY plastic crap! back up and I
sent it back to those JUNK pedaling creeps! in Fortuna,California.STAY
AWAY FROM ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING ccrane pedals!
cuhulin