Old November 27th 04, 12:12 PM
dxAce

Lucky wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message
Recently there was some question of where (AFN) AFRTS went from Puerto
Rico. It
was on 7507 via Puerto Rico, and now it seems as though Puerto Rico may
have
been dropped in favour of Key West on 7812.5 per
http://myafn.dodmedia.osd.mil/radio/shortwave/ (Which may or may not be
factually correct as it seems that Diego Garcia has been inactive for some
time).

7812.5 unheard here at 2015, though I will check later when propagation
may be
better.

(Thanks to Glenn Hauser for some info on this, other research by myself).

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I'm picking it up right now at 1055 GMT at 5446.5 with lots of garbage.

I have them here on 5446.5, 7811, and 12133.5 at 1210.

dxAce
Michigan
USA