Old November 27th 04, 04:33 PM
big boy now

Default Wanted Dead or alive Communications receiver,s and radio equipment

i am taking up repairing receivers / radio ,s / cb / and amateur radio.
i used to fix radio equipment many years ago and now only do it for my own
gain....i.e i buy dead radio equipment fix it then after fully road testing
i then sell the equipment on again for a small profit..
i am interested in buying dead radio receivers transceivers depending on the
make and model.....
email me with what you have and what price your looking for.
i will buy at a fair price but will not pay silly prices for dead radios....

contact me....