Old November 27th 04, 05:11 PM

I own a Velocity Micro $1,290.00 ProMagix tower computer I bought from
www.velocitymicro.com in Febuary of this,year 2004.It is a very nice
custom built computer and I have a 22 inch screen NEC Multisync computer
monitor which I bought from www.tigerdirect.com for my computer too.I
have been subscribing to msntv (formerly webtv) since October 1999.I
enjoy my computer and my msntv service.There isn't anything wrong with
that as far as I can see.And msntv does not suck either.In two or three
months I intend to get my computer off of dial up and get on Starband
satellite internet access.I never use my computer for emailing or going
into chat rooms.I bought my computer mostly to do World War Two gaming.
cuhulin