Old November 29th 04, 05:26 PM
Mark Zenier

In article ,
Dan wrote:
On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 20:14:41 GMT, (Mark Zenier)
wrote:

In article , dxAce

wrote:
While I understand your concern, one has to bear in mind that the
Constitution is not a suicide pact.

Looks more like a hostage situation, these days.

Why? Because Kerry lost?

Because House leader Hasturt is setting up the rules so that
the only laws the House will consider are those that are approved
by a majority of the House Republicans. Not those that are supported
by a majority of the House, should the Democrats find enough support
on the Republican side, only those that The Party approves of.

The over-the-top rhetoric from the left continues. We had an
election, and Bush won. Again. Deal with it. It's over. Let it
go already.

Ever hear the phrase "No Taxation without Representation?". If my
congressman has no possible voice in government, the government
isn't legitimate.

Mark Zenier
Washington State resident