Old October 24th 04, 12:45 AM
Yuri Blanarovich

Nope, I don't need to argue. I have a wife who is always willing
and ready to provide arguing services whenever I need them. I don't
need you.
73,
Tom Donaly, KA6RUH

Cecil, fuggetaboutit, don't waste your time, looks like this is one of those
smart alec trollers. Who cares what they "know".

Thanks for your contribution to the subject. Looks like I should put the
article together, looks like misguided "experts" are confusing the issue.
I hope to find some time now, WX is getting about right, time to get out the
gadgets and some real life measurements and modeling helixes in EZNEC.

73 Yuri, K3BU