Old October 24th 04, 02:42 AM
Yuri Blanarovich

Who's going to publish it? I spent a lot of time preparing an article on
what happens at a match point and QEX refused to consider publishing
anything that disagreed in the slightest with Dr. Best who denied there
is such a thing as interference at a match point. (Hint: Without
interference,
a match is impossible in a system with reflections.) There's a good-old-boys
network in amateur radio. If you are politically incorrect within the ARRL
political power structure, you are black-balled from publishing. It doesn't
matter if you are technically correct. The current through a loading coil
is constant by definition in that good-old-boys network. Forget reality.
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

100% QSL
we can give it a try, there is always internet and e-Books.
It is amusing to see two versions of current in loading coil in ARRL published
books, one version in Antenna Book, Compendia and Handbook vs. other in ON4UN
Low Band DXing.

73 Yuri, K3BU.us