Old December 2nd 04, 04:28 AM
tommyknocker

Bob wrote:

The radio at the Sharper Image looks totally different than images of
the Kchibo KK C300 being sold on eBay. That KK C300 has a single
speaker and is only about 5" wide. I noticed that the Canadian RS
site has the same radio as SI under the "Coming Soon" flag. It has
twin 3" speakers for stereo FM and must be about 12" wide. It may be
a Kchibo but not the KK C300 as seen on eBay.
Bob

It's possible that it is. There's a Tecsun radio that's sold in the US
as a Grundig, the two radios have the same innards but totally different
outward appearances. I think it's the Grundig YB550 (don't know what the
Tecsun version is called, and I'm too tired to look it up).