Old December 3rd 04, 12:00 PM
dxAce

patgkz wrote:

I used a simple "power devider" made of resistors. I just attached several
100 ohm resistors to the center conductor of my antenna lead-in, then ran
separate coax's, fanned out from the resistors, to the other receivers. You
lose about 6dB of signal to each radio....a small price to pay for the
convenience of hooking half a dozen radio's to one antenna. Cheap to do,
too.

I suppose it all depends upon what one is intent upon hearing. 6 dB is pretty
much equivalent to 1 S unit.

Personally, if I can avoid it, I'd rather not give up the 1 S unit.

dxAce
Michigan
USA