Old December 3rd 04, 03:50 PM
David

I don't make TV. I merely facilitate its transmission to the end
user. And my network does show the ugly side of the 4th Reich.

On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 10:14:17 -0500, dxAce wrote:

David wrote:

What I care about is the lack of coverage of this colorful exercise in
free speech and the whitewashing of anything negative about the
Reichsfuhrer on American mainstream media, Ace.

Guess you better get your butt in gear then and go out and make some more bad TV!

On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 09:49:40 -0500, dxAce wrote:

David wrote:

http://ottawa.indymedia.ca/en/2004/11/174.shtml

Only a stupid 'tard boy such as yourself would care about what a few Canadian
'tards would do.

Now go tote your Sirius portable, and leave the shortwave to the big boys.

dxAce
Michigan
USA