Old December 7th 04, 02:32 PM
Larry Loeb

On 12/7/04 7:12 AM, in article , "dxAce"
wrote:

Larry Loeb wrote:

That, I guess, is my point as well. This is a radio for *using*, not for
"praying" to in a shrine a.k.a. "listening post". You can take it with you
where you go and *have it available for use*. All the time.

Praying to? Shrine?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Well, sort of what we used to do with mainframe computers.
You had to go to a designated place because it wasn't going to move.
You had to feed it what it wanted to get a result.

I have stationary radios attached to fixed antennas where I can hear the
Voice of the Aether come to me. My whole point was that a good portable
frees you from all that.

--Larry