Old December 10th 04, 03:20 AM
Honus

"RivaScoot" wrote in message
On Thu, 09 Dec 2004 16:40:58 -0500, dxAce wrote:

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Sane middle aged men don't name themselves 'Ace'. Even six year old
kids don't do it. They wait for their retarded dads to do it for them.

It was hard growing up without a dad, wasn't it, 'Ace'. I sincerely
wish things had turned out better for you. You seem like you could
have been a decent human being.

My dad was with me from day one until he passed away in 1991, 'tard boy.

Things turned out pretty well for me, 'tis a pity they didn't for you.

Boy, you can cut the homoerotic tension
between you two with a knife.

Next, you'll be tussling over who's top and who's bottom....

I prefer to think of them as a bear and a cubbie. Not that it does anything
for me, you understand. But it makes me laugh.