Old December 10th 04, 04:06 PM
k35454

"m II" wrote in message
news:gYbud.4432$eb3.4337@clgrps13...
Brenda Ann wrote:

Happy Holidays to you too. I'm getting coal this year, I just know it.
I'm hoping for Anthracite. I will be able to warm my soup de
yesterjour with it.

I've lived in places where we'd have been damn glad to get coal for
Christmas.. but none of this one lump stuff.. we needed it by the ton.

But..but..I haven't been that bad. I'm starting to suspect that there
really IS a connection between being downright evil and HEAT. Most of
it appearing in the afterlife, I'm told.

mike (not so tres mauvais) II

There is a big flap on in B.C. over privatized hospital meals.
The contractor supplies
prepackaged frozen stuff which is then subjected to
"re-thermalization" and tastes like
cardboard. So much for heat and evil. k35454.