Old December 11th 04, 03:37 AM
Conan Ford

wrote in news:1102728419.454508.130010
@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

Does anyone have experience with this speaker:

http://www.soundssweet.com/

If so, I'd like to hear about it. It gets rave reviews on eHAM.net, but
I wonder if it's too good to be true. If there are other speakers you'd
recommend, I'd like to hear about those as well.

I'd like to have a good external speaker that's optimized for AM and
SSB--one I'll be content with for at least a few years and not just a
'quick fix'. I've tried computer speakers and some other relatively
inexpensive solutions. However, the speaker is an important part of the
overall system and I don't want to scrimp on it anymore.
Thanks for your help!

Steve

Read the review on page two at eham.net, take the 5/5 with a grain of salt.