Old December 14th 04, 05:01 AM
dxAce

dxAce wrote:

George Ashley wrote:

Subject: Fantastic new website!!!
From: beerbarrel
Date: 12/13/2004 8:20 PM Central Standard Time
On 14 Dec 2004 01:26:09 GMT,
(George Ashley) wrote:

http://www.angelfire.com/freak2/lardass_lloyd_davies/

They say a picture is worth a thousand words!

W4FQF
Master Harmonica Player
Colliersville, Tennessee

You sure that ain't you Georgie?

Well, it sure as hell isn't you ****** boy!

I thank the Great Spirit every day for the fact that I'm not white like you.

Let me make something very clear to you Mr. Polly:

The Declaration of Independence was not written with any colour in mind.

The Constitution was not written with any colour in mind.

The Bill of Rights was not written with any colour in mind.

As soon as you think you can take my rights away because of my heritage or
colour, be forewarned, I might just be there to take yours away first.

dxAce
Michigan
USA