Old December 14th 04, 10:02 AM

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 15:14:06 GMT, "DeWayne" wrote:

"RHF" wrote in message
oups.com...
DeWayne,

This is a Washington State Supreme Court Ruling that applies 'only' to
the 'state of washington' [.]

What the good people of the State of Washington should do (need-to-do)
is Impeach each-and-everyone of these HIGH and MIGHTY State Supreme
Court Judges.
[ Send a Message to Their Elected and 'Appointed' Public Officials:
"We The People Are In-Charge." ]

We did this {Impeached} in the State of California with "Her Majesty"
Rose Bird and put these 'little pontifs' On-Notice.

I would like to read the details about this.

Google has already done all your reading for you.