Old December 17th 04, 04:13 AM
Conan Ford

wrote in news:1103242870.681800.16610
@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

I am not sure why Lowbander DX-394's sell like hotcakes for $250 plus
shipping when for a few $$$ more they can get some real outstanding
receivers from other manufacturers. a used satellit 800 is $320 from
universal when they have them in stock and it is a much better receiver
with a warranty !

he includes some wire and a clip for an antenna and also a junk box
speaker but still ????????

what do people see ? are they that taken in by his BS writeup of how
his mods walk on water...he makes a big deal out some BB's in the
tuning knob !!!!!!

clue me in people,,,,,do I want one of these ????? is it better than an

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...m=5737860 604

You'd think people would realize--if it needs 11 mods, maybe something
sucks about it to start.

I was looking at one of those, until I saw the 1/5 rating on DXing.com