Old December 17th 04, 05:53 AM
Dale Parfitt

wrote in message
ups.com...
I am not sure why Lowbander DX-394's sell like hotcakes for $250 plus
shipping when for a few $$$ more they can get some real outstanding
receivers from other manufacturers. a used satellit 800 is $320 from
universal when they have them in stock and it is a much better receiver
with a warranty !

he includes some wire and a clip for an antenna and also a junk box
speaker but still ????????

what do people see ? are they that taken in by his BS writeup of how
his mods walk on water...he makes a big deal out some BB's in the
tuning knob !!!!!!

clue me in people,,,,,do I want one of these ????? is it better than an

I owned one for a short while, as the price was right- horrible receiver-
but it resold quickly.

Dale W4OP