Old December 18th 04, 03:39 AM
Jon Lippert

Subject: FS: Radio Shack DX 394 SW Receiver
From: "Dan Schopp"
Date: 12/16/2004 4:51 AM Eastern Standard Time
Just in time for Christmas is a fully modified Radio Shack DX 394 all mode
SW receiver. The radio has a Kiwa filter installed. Listed below are the
mods that have been done to this radio and a description of the radio:

Ever notice that the longer the description the higher the price? I had one of
the 394s myself, and although I liked the looks and some of the features; in
other words I can't afford a really good radio; I found that my DX-390 was a
superior radio without as many goodies. As others on other groups have said ;
if you have to do that many mods to the radio it couldn't have been that hot to
begin with. No offense to the poster; just an observation.