Old October 28th 04, 01:28 AM
Roy Lewallen

Cecil Moore wrote:
. . .
Here is the equation you asked for, unfortunately in ASCII:

Itot = If-max*e^-yz*e^-2az + Ir-max*e^+yz*e^-2az

same as it is for a transmission line. The I^2*R losses plus the
radiation "losses" are combined into the attenuation factor 'a'.
. . .

No, that isn't the equation I asked for. Nowhere in your equation are
L1, L2, L3, L, I, or F. Whatever your equation is supposedly solving
for, it isn't what I asked.

I feel strongly that if you really understand what you're talking about,
you should be able to express it mathematically as an equation or
equations. I haven't seen any evidence of this.

Roy Lewallen, W7EL