Old December 21st 04, 12:06 AM
k35454

"dxAce" wrote in message

k35454 wrote:

"beerbarrel" wrote in message
On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 04:40:52 GMT, m II
wrote:

uncle arnie wrote:

Canada's special operations military unit, Joint Task Force 2, has been
awarded the U.S. Presidential Unit Citation for heroism in battle in
Afghanistan.

Would you want a medal from someone who gets his orders HERE?

http://www.limpfish.com/b3ta/bush.jpg

The truth had to get out..

Canada has a military? hahaha, if that's what you want to call it!

Yes, we have a military. I used to be part of it. After WW2
it became a political football: good men, lousy support. k35454.

When we attack CanaDuh it will be with the Army we have, not necessarily
with
the Army CanaDuh wishes we had. --Donald Rumsfeld

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Then you'll be in deep doo-doo. k35454.