Old December 21st 04, 04:11 AM
Radio Man

"m II" wrote in message
news:_kMxd.5664$uj2.688@clgrps12...
wrote:

I found their Uranium to be a usefull "standard" to check out
my surplus and homebuilt gieger counters.

Yeah..I used to do that too, but with this new fusion set up I didn't need
it anymore. I'm now recycling it by trying to make some 'glow in the dark'
paint. Into the blender went the twenty or thirty pounds I had.

Funny thing, though..I've been feeling out of sorts since my skin went
funny..Must be the lack of sunlight this time of year.

mike currie II

--
"The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is
probably the day they start making vacuum cleaners."

Ernst Jan Plugge