Old December 21st 04, 05:11 AM
Honus

"beerbarrel" wrote in message
On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 20:18:32 -0800, running dogg wrote:

m II wrote:

wrote:

I found their Uranium to be a usefull "standard" to check out
my surplus and homebuilt gieger counters.

Yeah..I used to do that too, but with this new fusion set up I didn't
need it anymore. I'm now recycling it by trying to make some 'glow in
the dark' paint. Into the blender went the twenty or thirty pounds I

had.

Funny thing, though..I've been feeling out of sorts since my skin went
funny..Must be the lack of sunlight this time of year.

Don't worry, you'll get superpowers any day now...

Yeah...You will probably be able to give super blow jobs....

Oh, I'm sorry...you want alt.dreaming.aloud. They're down the hall on your
left.