Old December 21st 04, 06:45 AM
Kachina 78

Greetings, I started DXing as a youngster, in 1966, with a Knight-Kit Space
Spanner, and SWLing still remains in my blood. What really made 2004 special
radio-wise, was the addition of this HP OmniBook to my shack. My wife picked it
up used for a song, and it's small size fit nicely amongst the rest of the
gear. It made it possible to locate, and become a part of this Message Board.
It's been great to find out that there are still so many active DXers out
there! I have enjoyed posting and replying to many of you, and that's what made
my radio year. Merry Christmas and good DXing to all of you . Gary, Illinois,
USA