Old December 21st 04, 09:24 AM
DrPostman

Default A Summary of the Police State bill that Just passed

On 21 Dec 2004 04:22:15 -0000, er
(Barrel) in accordance with The Prophecy scribed:

Now go back now and pick on Ray, That is the about the only thing You have
to live for.

Ray picks on himself better than anyone else.

Wow ,what a live You have .

A live what?

Always responding to raymond.
He must be the ultimate troll ,because He gets a response everytime from
You.
and that goes for Dr.postman as well going on about for at least 2 years
now.

Ray went RL on me over 2 years ago. He's no troll, and most of us
have been poking fun at him for over 8 years. His going to jail
was no joke either.

The Fishing lure works everytime, is the hook still in Your mouth?

You learn to bait one yet?

--
DrPostman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors, afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULTŪ #15-51506-253.

"Nothing compares to the complicated futility of ignorance."
-Kurt Vonnegut