Old December 21st 04, 07:45 PM
uncle arnie

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 07:23 am, dxAce posted to
rec.radio.shortwave: %MM

k35454 wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

k35454 wrote:

"beerbarrel" wrote in message
On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 04:40:52 GMT, m II
wrote:

uncle arnie wrote:

Canada's special operations military unit, Joint Task Force 2, has
been awarded the U.S. Presidential Unit Citation for heroism in
battle in Afghanistan.

Would you want a medal from someone who gets his orders HERE?

http://www.limpfish.com/b3ta/bush.jpg

The truth had to get out..

Canada has a military? hahaha, if that's what you want to call it!

Yes, we have a military. I used to be part of it. After WW2
it became a political football: good men, lousy support. k35454.

When we attack CanaDuh it will be with the Army we have, not necessarily
with
the Army CanaDuh wishes we had. --Donald Rumsfeld

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Then you'll be in deep doo-doo. k35454.

I can appreciate your efforts of bravado. By all means, keep dreaming.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Being his alter ego again, dxAss says "Duh", showing his true level of
intellect. Uh oh, he's getting ready to make his mating call: " 'tard,
tote that portable." Loves 'em, he does.