Old October 28th 04, 07:06 AM
Roy Lewallen

Cecil Moore wrote:

Reg Edwards wrote:

If you really understand what you're talking about,
you should be able to express it mathematically as an equation or
equations.

By far, the most sensible statement yet made in these interminable 'coil'
threads.

Well, I have already posted the equations. . .

Well, no you haven't. Why do you keep saying that? I asked a simple
question, and instead of answering it, you've answered some other
question that you prefer, then claim it's the answer to the question I
asked.

I took only one political science course in college, and that was the
technique used by the majority of students. It's also the universal
technique of political candidates. I'm asking techical and engineering
questions, and you're giving political answers. No wonder we don't
communicate.

This isn't a game I like to play and, since leaving the cube farm, it's
one that I no longer have to. So I'll bow out again and leave it to the
folks who do enjoy this form of discourse.

Roy Lewallen, W7EL