Old December 22nd 04, 03:06 AM
Honus

"dxAce" wrote in message

The Declaration of Independence was not written with any colour in mind.

The Constitution was not written with any colour in mind.

The Bill of Rights was not written with any colour in mind.

As soon as you think you can take my rights away because of my heritage or
colour, be forewarned, I might just be there to take yours away first.

This is an old post, I understand...but isn't it interesting, his spelling
of the word "color"? Not as I just spelled it, like a typical American
would. But "colour", like a typical Brit would.

Or like a typical -Canadian- would.

Hmm.