Old December 22nd 04, 03:46 AM
Honus

"-=jd=-" wrote in message
On Tue 21 Dec 2004 10:06:12p, "Honus"
wrote in message
news:Ew5yd.6717$L7.2809@trnddc05:

"dxAce" wrote in message

The Declaration of Independence was not written with any
colour in mind.

The Constitution was not written with any colour in mind.

The Bill of Rights was not written with any colour in
mind.

As soon as you think you can take my rights away because
of my heritage or colour, be forewarned, I might just be
there to take yours away first.

This is an old post, I understand...but isn't it
interesting, his spelling of the word "color"? Not as I
just spelled it, like a typical American would. But
"colour", like a typical Brit would.

Or like a typical -Canadian- would.

Hmm.

Uh-huh... Just so expectations are set appropriately, about
how far back are you prepared to rummage through posts to find
marginal "cut-down" material?

It wasn't intended as a cut down. Hence the smiley. And you seem to have
missed the first sentence of my comments, in which I acknowledged that it
was an old post. Would you like me to explain in depth just exactly how I
came up with that old post, or are you just willing to appreciate the humor
of it and go from there? I've detected a glimmer of humor in dxAce...where's
yours? Now watch.... ...there, a smiley. That means I'm not really
busting your chops for trying to bust mine.