Old December 22nd 04, 04:49 AM
Sir Cumference

Default HELP! HELP! Osama's got a dirty bomb. Here have all my rights,just keep me safe

Roedy Green wrote:

Hitler never tortured kids, or sexually abused anyone. Hitler did not
use napalm or white phosphorus.

I suppose that taking kids away from their parents and sending them to
concentration camps where many starved to death wasn't torture. I
suppose that those who didn't starve and were put to work until they
sometimes died from overwork or malnutrition wasn't torture. I suppose
that killing them in gas chambers wasn't torture. I suppose doing
medical experiments and using gas to kill thousands of innocent people
instead of napalm or white phosphorus is OK.

I think is see why you live in CanaDUH.