Old December 25th 04, 12:06 AM

I used to have me a girlfried who is from Kirkwood,Missouri.(Southwest
St.Louis area) When I joined the U.S.Army on October 28,1962,I told the
Recruiting Seargent (Seargent White) I want to be in the St.Louis
area.From boot camp,Fort Gordon,Georgia,I wound up in ARADCOM,Army Air
Defense Command unit at Scott Air Force Base,Illinois from January
through October of 1963.(sitting in the Fort Knox,Kentucky,Post Theater
in November of 1963 one night,I got a call to report to the Orderly
Room,But that is another story) as pertains to the Country of
Turkey,last I heard there is only one ARADCOM unit nowdays and that one
is in Turkey.
cuhulin