Old December 25th 04, 01:01 AM
Robert Sillett

Don't worry about when ILG will be updated. There are many other databases
and lists out there that provide equivalent information:

Prime Time Shortwave - http://www.primetimeshortwave.com/
EiBi - http://www.eibi.de.vu/
FCC HF Seasonal Operating Schedules -
http://www.fcc.gov/ib/sand/neg/hf_web/seasons.html
HFCC - http://www.hfcc.org/

Most of these frequency lists are available in database formats. The EiBi
schedules are fairly hard to parse, but all the others are straightforward.

I highly recommend the Prime Time Shortwave database. The author, Daniel
Sampson, does a great job and keeps putting out updates every week or two.

Bob

"Robert11" wrote in message
Hi,

Happy holiday to all.

Anyone have any idea when ILG will (probably) post the B04 schedule for sw
listeners ?
Tried, but they're not responsive with e-mails.

I guess B04 schedules are in use now by stations; right ?

Bob