Old October 29th 04, 12:08 AM
H. Adam Stevens, NQ5H

"Tom Donaly" wrote in message
m...
snip
Roy, why do you bother?
73
H.

Hi H.,
this is interesting in a sick sort of way. You've got Cecil,
a cloud cuckoo land philosopher espousing his inchoate, hand waving
"theory," Yuri, the consummate empiric, who thinks he can understand
nature by experiment alone, and Richard Harrison, who understands the
natural world almost solely through the agency of written authority; and
all of these erstwhile fellows together can't get it right.
We're all marching in lockstep right back to the middle ages.
73,
Tom Donaly, KA6RUH

Not me, baby. I'm going kicking and screaming.
73, H.

BTW
I took graduate E&M out of J D Jackson's "Classical Electrodynamics" in
1980.
The second semester was taught by one of the two profs I presently work for
at U Texas Physics.
My main boss is an old friend of Dave Jackson and one of my colleagues is a
student of Kraus.