Old December 27th 04, 03:12 PM

Bumrungrad Hospital,yep,I think that's it.I saw a program on the Travel
channel about it a year ago.Yes,I was in Vietnam in 1964 and so was my
eight years older brother the same year I was in Vietnam.I joined the
U.S.Army on October 28th,1962 for three years.I was in the 114th
Aviation Company in Vietnam in Ammunition Receiving,Maintance,Storage
and Supply.The first three months of 1964 I was at Shannon Wright
Compound near Vinh Long and I got transfered to Tan Son Nhut near
Saigon,same company,same job,for the reast of 1964.My brother put in a
request for a second tour of duty in Vietnam,he was in Germany in
1963.He was a Helicopter Mechanic at Vung Tau,Vietnam.I did my five days
R & R in Hong Kong.I didn't get a chance to visit Thailand.At that time
the only three cities we could do our R & R in was Danang,Tokyo or Hong
Kong.I had already had an eight hour layover in Tokyo so I decided on
Hong Kong.God Bless our Troops.God Bless America.
www.114thaviationcompany.com www.tsna.org
www.angelfire.com/md2/Ldotvets
cuhulin