Old October 30th 04, 02:15 AM
Barnacle Bill

In article , Robert Lay W9DMK wrote:
On 29 Oct 2004 23:20:25 GMT, (JGBOYLES) wrote:

Can't download the file Bob, wonder if anyone else has had a problem. Tried 5
times.
73 Gary N4AST

Dear Gary,

I have only had one person send me a message about the program and he
said nothing about any problem in downloading. Could you tell me
whether you are clicking on the link while at my Web page or are you
using the link that I put in my posting to rraa?

If you are not successful, send me a message at
,
and I will send it to you as an attachment.

Bob, W9DMK, Dahlgren, VA
http://www.qsl.net/w9dmk

qsl.net is notoriously slow. Anybody with a fat pipe (I got T1 at work) can
see this. I tried today and got nowhere, both with the link in the post and
on the website. Too bad, these look like great programs. I would be
willing to PAY for them on a cd.