Old December 27th 04, 06:46 PM
Bob Niland

pickle wrote:

Bummer. The wife ordered me a whatever for Christmas.
She ordered it from userID in China through eBay.

Where are you located? I wonder what the shipping,
customs, brokerage & holding fees (if any) would have
been in you are in another country.

He must have had a lot of orders because he's out ...

Was he ever "in"? It's coin flip as to whether this
is a stocking seller or a drop-shipping seller.

Unless they can't count, stocking sellers have no
excuse for running more listings than they have units.

Thought you weren't supposed to list items on eBay
unless you had the item on hand.

I thought so too, but just checking, I find no obvious
rule/guideline, nor anything in the User Agreement.

Finally, a quick look at FB timestamps (esp. the
recent exchange of Neg fire) suggests that this seller
is an FB hostager. Chances are they have a lot more
unhappy customers than the 4 negs (3 removed) suggest.

--
Regards, Bob Niland