Old December 31st 04, 06:31 AM
dxAce

Radio E V E R H A R T wrote:

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 00:54:05 -0500, dxAce dxace@eclipsed

Let's not boycott him/her. It's gotten a lot better. Here's some old
hatred but good hatred from our LMAO'er at the world and hating every
minute Steve L:

Drum roll please......

10. I get the impression that you **** yourself everyday.

9. No, but you're probably whacking off just thinking about me,

8. Yep, typical German, still wanting to kill people.

7. Get back to me sometime when you've got your **** in the properly
sized sack.

6. I've got the feeling that he spends a lot of time 'loving
himself', if you know what I mean.

5. And no, Canadians are anything but heroic, they're mostly wimps
like you who fantasize about guys walking around in womens underwear.

4. Sorry, yo Grandpa was a member of the NAZI Party, and yo Momma was
a member of the Hitler Youth.

3. Death to lying academics is what I say! Long live the jihad to
purge our educational institutions of lying scum!

2. Really? And just what kind of crystal ball did your NAZI handlers
give you that would show that I've never had any relationships with
women?

1. You ain't got a clue! Now go look in the mirror, I think your tin
foil hat is just a wee bit askew.

Honorable Mention - You got's to be a really messed up piece of ****,
boy.

And

10. Real Americans don't lie about having a PhD!

9. Do your kids refer to you as Super Dumb Dad behind your back? I'll
bet they do.

8. Now, stop your whingeing and take your insulin, Brybaby.

7. And you have chosen the option of being a fat piece of **** liar
and fabrictor!

6. Why don't you get 'real' and shut the **** up. Go outside and
watch for the black helicopters.

5. Pot smoking, drug abusing, lying fabricator and all around asshole
seems to fit you to a 'T', Fat Boy!

4. When pigs fly! Heck, when Fat Boy's fly!

3. Get your finger out of your fat ass and start typing!

2. Bring me the head of Michael W. Bryant.

1. Just because Cheeto's are relatively cheap doesn't mean you have
to make them your #1 food source!

And

10. You can barely find your ass to wipe it!

9. I think we do care Fat Boy, that's why we recommend you drop the
Cheeto's and get off the drugs.

8. And of course you are to fat to dance!

7. I don't think he has conscious control over much of anything. I'll
bet he wears Depends!

6. His problem is he 'ain't be payin' attention' most anytime he is
awake. Except when a bag of Cheeto's catches his eye, then he be
payin' attention fer sure.

5. All you do is lie and fabricate you fat piece of hillbilly trash!

5. Until then, you'll remain an in-bred, piece of hillbilly ****!

3. And you're just a plain stupid idiot... now take your fat
hillbilly ass elsewhere.

2. Michael 'I've discovered that I can hide half a bag of Cheeto's in
the crack of my ass' Bryant wrote:

1. You claim to be 'Cherokee'... I think you're just 'Wannabee'...

Damn, some of those are pretty good!

Thanks for the memories.

dxAce
Michigan