Old January 1st 05, 09:03 AM
m II

Brian Hill wrote:
"m II" wrote in message
news:PZgBd.36075$KO5.471@clgrps13...

k35454 wrote:

"m II" wrote in message
news:%G4Bd.35253$Y72.2060@edtnps91...
wrote:

Geeee,,, it has a clock and shows the temperture too?!? As a rule of
thumb,to convert celsius degrees to fahrenheit degrees,,, multiply the
celsius degrees by 2 and add 32.0 degrees celsius equals 32 degrees
fahrenheit.I prefer big wall clocks with a lighted dial that I can
easily see in the dark when I take off my eyeglasses.
cuhulin

When I went to school, the rule was: multiply celsius

x9/5,

then add 32. k35454..

He may be from Texas. I hear they changed Pi to an even '3' for ease
of use. Kinda like the math equivalent of Ebonics.

mike

Misinformation again I see. Self-mortification is your only hope you blatant
sinner. Your flagrant cases of wrongdoing shall not stand Mr. !!!!!!!! By
the way, are ya gonna party tonight and kiss the girls at 12:00. I am .Ya
Hooo!!!!

I can't go out. I look like I have Smarties all over my body and the
fridge magnets are trying to pull me into the other room. The dried
blood sticking my feet to the floor is the only thing keeping me from
leaving a deep impression in the metal of the Frigidaire.

damn thumb tack collection room. damn penance. damn..that
hurts..ouch..pluck..ouch...pluck..ouch..damn..ouch ..damn 2005..ouch..

mike

--

Getting an education was a bit like a communicable sexual disease. It
made you unsuitable for a lot of jobs and then you had the urge to

Terry Pratchett