Old January 2nd 05, 04:20 AM
Honus

"m II" wrote in message
news:MHJBd.43429$KO5.19087@clgrps13...
Honus wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

Honus wrote:

"m II" wrote in message
news:4qEBd.41915$KO5.20902@clgrps13...

He 'soiled' the guitarist's Gibson Broadcaster so badly that the guy
left it there.

Leo's spinning in his grave.

I sure he is.

I would be too if you crapped all over one of my axes. Especially the

Fender
Les Paul. Oh, I'd be upset.

There was a show on CBC tonight. They mentioned that one of the very
few INSTRUMENTALS that was ever banned from the 'Land of the Free'©
airwaves was by Link Wray. I did some work and found this:

http://www.rockabillyhall.com/LinkWray.html

This was 1958. Check out the guitar work. This guy was way ahead of
his time.

http://www.scottfortney.com/_Sound/m...-%20Rumble.mp3

He may well be getting re-introduced to the world.

I hope he finally gets his due. I've heard Rumble before, but didn't know
who it was or anything about him/them.

dxHaze and his buddies are he

http://home.breisnet-online.de/kolta...dixiefried.mp3

My God, where do you dig up this crap?

Mister Brian Hill poked his head in but left in two seconds, covering
his ears. Moonshine doesn't make for good music.

If Hill only listened for two seconds he's either got a low pain threshold
or he's a lot smarter than I am. I listened to the whole thing...and you owe
me an apology.