Old January 2nd 05, 06:46 AM
Telamon

In article
,
Leonard Martin wrote:

In article ELnxd.3128$uj2.1960@clgrps12,
m II wrote:

wrote:

He didn't do anything right that time,that's for Sure! y'all wouldn't
want me to be the prez of U.S.A.I would NUKE every Country I do not like
and there are a bunch of them on my S... list too!
cuhulin

Do you know a Steve Lare? Look him up. He's the recruiter for the
American Taliban. They want more people just like you!

mike

Yep. More proof that the rest of the US would be much better off if the
South had won the Civil War.

Leonard (who's stuck down here)

You do realize that agreeing with one of the more prolific news group
Trolls makes you look like a total idiot. Maybe you should be in the
kill file with the rest of the Trolls.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California