Old January 2nd 05, 08:07 PM
Fredrick Garvin

On Sun, 02 Jan 2005 16:34:44 +0000, helmsman wrote:

On Sun, 02 Jan 2005 09:57:42 -0500, Al Patrick wrote:

I heard yesterday on shortwave that we can look for DRM radios shortly
at a Wal-Mart near YOU! :-) I don't think they mentioned a brand. I
just did a search of http://www.walmart.com/ - the entire site - for DRM
and got NO finds. It DID automatically CONVERT my DRM to tell me there
were 1140 occurances of DRUM! :-)

Someone may want to check about once a week and let us know when they
are in stock.

Al

Do they kill a cat with every purchase? Or is it just one per truck load.

No but they kill fish instead. Just go to their fish area and see how good
they are at taking care of the fish. They're good at keeping dead ones.

Seriously. Go count the dead the dead fish next time you go.