Old January 3rd 05, 04:38 AM
m II

RHF wrote:
For One and All,

Concerning the Eton E1 Receiver with XM Satellite Radio
{formerly the Grundig Satellit 900 Radio} and the
Grundig Satellit 800 Millennium Radio. Message # 99.
Eton E1 Radio + XM Satellite Receiver eGroup on YAHOO !

I wonder how this all fits in with DRM and Sirius. How is the compatibility?
Is it apples and oranges? Will the general public avoid all of them until
the dust settlers? I see a potential problem with them all interfering with
normal broadcasting.

I know that personally, I will avoid the subscription types like the plague.

mike

--
He was the sort of person who stood on mountaintops during thunderstorms in
wet copper armour shouting "All the Gods are *******s."

Terry Pratchett