Old November 2nd 04, 07:32 PM
RHF

MK,

What you may be missing, is that the 'average' End-User of the
Coax Cable [Shielded] Shortwave Listener's (SWL) Loop Antenna
is simply 'interested' in the "Practical Application" and RESULTS
Gain from using [The Device].

Their "Focus Is:
* How To Build/Buy It.
* How To Use It.
* What To Expect From It.

The 'target' "Reader" of the 'original' "Post" was the everyday
Shortwave Listener { No License Required } .

Know Your Reader - Communicate Effectively - KISAP !
[ Keep It Simple And Practical ! ]

REMEMBER: What Works... WORKS ! { No Theory Required }

iane ~ RHF
..
..
= = = (Mark Keith) wrote in message
= = = . com...
Telamon wrote in message

No, I'm not proving basic theory and design to you over Usenet. This is
the wrong newsgroup for that. Go play in rec.radio.amateur.antenna

rec.radio.shortwave is the wrong ng for an antenna related debate????
And we are talking about a receive antenna used by many MWL's, not one
used by hams for transmitting. Wrong NG???
****, all that off topic crap must have warped your frigging brain....
I guess if it ain't off topic, or written by some ignorant SOB that
just wants to stir up controversy about Bush/Kerry "dumb and dumber",
it don't belong....Get a grip...

Besides you have have already stated experimental results contrary to
basic theory and practice to your own satisfaction. How am I going to
challenge that?

By providing contrasting experimemental results or data... How else???
Are you presently under experimental medication, or are you normally
this slow?

Sorry Markey I'm not playing rec.radio.amateur.antenna game. Go play
with the other "Professional Trolls."

Well, Telley, I take this to mean you can't provide contrasting
results or data to refute my claims...Fine. Go play with yourself
then. But every time I see you cut down rraa for no good reason, as
you have seen you do a few times recently, I'm gonna jump your ass
like stink on a turd. If you can't take the heat, keep out of the
kitchen. No one has a gun to your head, making you read certain posts,
even if crossposted. And if you disagree with someones "thesis", why
don't you just provide contrasting data or results to refute his
claims. Seems it would be more useful that acting like a jackass, and
calling him a troll, thesis writer, or whatever goofball tag you want
to attach. MK