Old January 5th 05, 10:33 AM
m II

Lucky wrote:

http://rense.com/general61/foror.htm

Holocaust Fund Investigated
For 'Unusual' Money Transfers

"The organisation, which was set up in 1998, has collected more than $500m
for victims."

Listen you son of a bitch. If I ever find out where you live and get my
hands on you, I'll cripple you. If I get caught I'll tell the judge why and
tell him I'd do it again. You better hope that I don't meet up with you one
day.
You better hope that...

Maybe you could just put him and his kind in a camp instead of killing
him..it's not his fault G_d made him without a soul like you have.

mike

--
He was the sort of person who stood on mountaintops during thunderstorms in
wet copper armour shouting "All the Gods are *******s."

Terry Pratchett